Cancellation and General Policies: If you have to cancel for any reason, your deposit and additional fees depending on your cancellation date will not be refunded. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies and balances cannot be transferred.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- 61-90 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 50% of original camp price
- 31-60 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 75% of original camp price
- 0-30 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 100% of original camp price
- There are no discounts, refunds or exchanges associated with a camper skipping or missing any portion of a camp including, without limitation, meals, lectures or rides.
- Next Level Endurance (“NLE”) reserves the right to cancel a camp at any time. If a camp is cancelled, you will be issued a full refund for the camp registration fee. Please note that Next Level Endurance is not responsible for the expenses associated with planning of your trip including and without limitation, airfare, lodging, meals, transportation, etc., (collectively “Your Expenses”) to attend our camp.
- Camp will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the camp, however, in rare instances NLE reserves the right to modify the camp schedule based on and without limitation, weather and the number or skill level of campers in attendance.
- All fees will be applied to the camp for which the camper is registered. If a camper has to cancel for any reason, the deposit and applicable cancellation fees will be applied to the camp for which he or she was registered and cannot be transferred to an alternate camp or any other service or product offered by NLE.
- If you are not satisfied with your camp experience, please notify a coach or the camp manager as soon as possible DURING THE CAMP. NLA will make every reasonable effort to remedy any issues. Refunds will not be issued for camps once the camp has commenced.